This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Emma McBride MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Dobell
- Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention (since 1 Jun 2022)
Assistant Minister for Rural and Regional Health (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Emma McBride speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Private Members' Business: Child Sexual Abuse (6 Mar 2023)
“I acknowledge the member for Herbert for moving this motion today. Every day, in my role as Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, I'm presented with hard facts and realities about suicide in Australia. The strongest point is this. Over the last two decades, child abuse and neglect have consistently been the leading risk factors contributing to the years of healthy life...”
- Constituency Statements: Education: Student Wellbeing Boost (15 Feb 2023)
“At the start of February, I had the pleasure of visiting Gorokan Public School, along with Dr Gordon Reid and Minister Jason Clare. Gorokan Public is a caring, tight-knit community, which is why it was a delight to have it as the location to announce the Albanese government's Student Wellbeing Boost bounce back program. The program will invest a little over $200 million this year to help...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Eating Disorders (30 Nov 2022)
“I want to acknowledge and recognise the member for Goldstein for her advocacy and for putting eating disorders forward as a matter of public importance today. I want to thank, individually, the many members of parliament who have raised this important issue with Minister Butler and me. I notice the former minister is in the chamber now, and I want to acknowledge his efforts and contribution...”
More of Emma McBride's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Emma McBride speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 218 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)