This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Duncan Kerr, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Export Market Development Grants Amendment Bill 2010: Second Reading (16 Jun 2010)
“Thank you, Mr Deputy Speaker. I came to the Old Parliament House in the depths of winter 23 years ago, the first Tasmanian to win a seat for the Australian Labor Party for more than a decade. Only four of our side of the House remain of the small band that can now remember how ministers and members from government and opposition alike had to rub along side by side in small rooms along common...”
- Constituency Statements: Petition: Feeding Tube Dependency (15 Jun 2010)
“I rise today to present a petition, the principal petitioner being Karelle Logan, a constituent of mine. The petition has 3,155 signatories and relates to a circumstance that I think all members of this House would personally find quite moving: young infants and children who, for medical reasons and conditions, must be fed through a tube. This is a circumstance that Karelle Logan herself...”
- Parliamentary (Judicial Misbehaviour or Incapacity) Commission Bill 2010: Second Reading (31 May 2010)
“The Parliamentary (Judicial Misbehaviour or Incapacity) Commission Bill 2010 establishes the independent Parliamentary (Judicial Misbehaviour or Incapacity) Commission. The commission is designed to assist the parliament in the exercise of its constitutional responsibility if instances of alleged misbehaviour by or incapacity of any justice are referred to it by either this House or the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 87 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)