This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Dick Adams, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Rural Research and Development Legislation Amendment Bill 2013, Primary Industries (Excise) Levies Amendment Bill 2013, Primary Industries (Customs) Charges Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (26 Jun 2013)
“The Rural Research and Development Legislation Amendment Bill 2013, the Primary Industries (Excise) Levies Amendment Bill 2013 and the Primary Industries (Customs) Charges Amendment Bill 2013 amend 10 acts within the Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry portfolio to implement the government's rural research and development policy. The acts being amended are primarily the Primary Industries and...”
- Delegation Reports: Australian Parliamentary Delegation to the 127th Inter-Parliamentary Union Assembly (26 Jun 2013)
“I present the report of the Australian parliamentary delegation to the 127th conference of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, held in Quebec City, Canada, from 13 to 28 October 2012 and the bilateral visit to Argentina. I ask leave of the House to make short statement in connection with the report. Leave granted. Between 13 and 28 October 2012, it was my pleasure to lead the Australian...”
- Questions without Notice: Broadband (25 Jun 2013)
“My question is to the Minister for Regional Services and Local Communities and Territories. What economic benefits is the government's National Broadband Network delivering to Australians living in regional communities, and is there any opposition to these?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 248 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)