This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How David Littleproud voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Distinguished Visitors: Biosecurity (5 Mar 2020)
“I thank the member for Leichhardt for his question. He knows better than anyone the impacts the coronavirus has had not only on the tourism industry in Far North Queensland but also on the seafood industry. I am proud to say that the Department of Agriculture has been at the forefront of our defence on coronavirus and other biosecurity risks foreign to our nation. I am proud of the men and...”
- Questions without Notice: Inland Rail (5 Mar 2020)
“I thank the honourable member for her question. Yes, I do have concerns. In fact, I've been very public about those concerns. It is prime agricultural land. It is a complex flood plain which Inland Rail is proposing to go across. This is an important piece of infrastructure for our nation. Obviously, I have been working very closely with the farmers there. They are pragmatic people. They want...”
- Questions without Notice: Economy (2 Mar 2020)
“Tonight many Australians will be enjoying the produce of the people of Mallee, an agricultural engine room not only in Australia but around the world—an exporting powerhouse of the agricultural sector. It's important that we ensure our trade remains open during the coronavirus, but we haven't forgotten the impacts the bushfires and the drought have had on the agricultural sector. That's...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 163 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)