This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
David Littleproud MP
- National Party Representative for Maranoa
- Shadow Minister for Agriculture (since 5 Jun 2022)
Leader of the Nationals (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever David Littleproud speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions without Notice: Superannuation: Taxation (9 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Financial Services. If a family farm or business asset is held in a self-managed super fund as part of a diverse portfolio, meeting liquidity requirements, could increases in asset value during the financial year see that family pay additional tax on the paper gain under the government's superannuation changes?”
- Questions without Notice: Superannuation (8 Mar 2023)
“A point of order on relevance. The question goes to farmlands and small business. The minister has been given a minute-and-a-half to talk about the specifics of this and he has failed to even touch on that in any way shape or form.”
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (7 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government. Will the minister rule out a proposed 10 per cent annual increase to the heavy vehicle road user charge, which would drive up the cost of living for all Australians?”
More of David Littleproud's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 273 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)