This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Maranoa
- Minister for Water Resources, Drought, Rural Finance, Natural Disaster and Emergency Management (since 29 May 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever David Littleproud speaks (no more than once per day)
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How David Littleproud voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Animal Welfare (24 Oct 2019)
“Thank you, Prime Minister. I do share the concern, the sadness and the anger that the member for Clark has also articulated. I don't think there's anyone in this place who would not agree that that's abhorrent. We are working with the Queensland government in a constructive way to make sure that action is taken and that the assessment of that vision is undertaken as quickly as we possibly...”
- Bills: Farm Household Support Amendment (Relief Measures) Bill (No. 1) 2019; Second Reading (23 Oct 2019)
- Questions without Notice: Cattle Industry (22 Oct 2019)
“Could I just say this is about respect.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 134 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)