This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Maranoa
- Minister for Water Resources, Drought, Rural Finance, Natural Disaster and Emergency Management (since 29 May 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever David Littleproud speaks (no more than once per day)
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How David Littleproud voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Resolutions of the Senate: Murray-Darling Basin Royal Commission; Consideration of Senate Message (4 Apr 2019)
“I move: That the House of Representatives does not concur in the resolution of the Senate. This is why the Australian public hate politicians. For the first time since Federation, we have had agreement from the basin states in the Commonwealth on the delivery of the Murray-Darling Basin Plan. When I became minister 15 months ago, I wanted to take the politics out of water. It had to be about...”
- Bills: Civil Aviation Amendment Bill 2019; Third Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
- Bills: Civil Aviation Amendment Bill 2019; Second Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“I thank the member for Grayndler. The Civil Aviation Amendment Bill 2019 is an important bill. Australia has an outstanding aviation safety record due to our strong regulatory framework. However, we need to continue to keep the balance right between risk and regulation. The Civil Aviation Amendment Bill 2019 ensures that CASA continues to consider the economic and cost impacts on industry and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 113 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)