This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How David Littleproud voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Australian Floods (25 Mar 2021)
“I thank the member for Robertson for her question and for her concern about the communities impacted by the current flooding events. While we cast our minds to the recovery efforts, the events of the last 24 hours are a tragic reminder of the dangers that lie there. The sun might be shining but it's still unsafe to go into those waters. No job, appointment, house or car is more important than...”
- Questions without Notice: Emergency Response Fund (25 Mar 2021)
“The legislation that was passed through this House and that had bipartisan support quite clearly said in it that the funds within the $200 million dividend that was paid out over a year were part of two components, including $150 million that could be used for a catastrophic event. Well, for the catastrophic event that we encountered during the last black summer, we put $2 billion out. In...”
- Questions without Notice: Australian Floods (24 Mar 2021)
“I thank the member for Robertson for her question and I acknowledge the fact that now her electorate is becoming inundated with floodwaters. I acknowledge the leadership of all the members—those who are here and those who are back with their electorates. I also acknowledge the fact that many have reached out with individual issues that we have been able to resolve through Emergency...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 221 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)