This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Maranoa
- Minister for Agriculture and Northern Australia (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Emergency Management and National Recovery and Resilience in the House (since 8 Oct 2021)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever David Littleproud speaks (no more than once per day)
- Questions without Notice: Agriculture (30 Mar 2022)
“TLEPROUD (—) (): I thank the member for Mallee for her question and acknowledge the rich and proud history of the Mallee in producing some of Australia's finest food and fibre. In fact, it will play a very significant role in Australian agriculture, for the first time in our nation's history, producing more than $80 billion worth of output. To put this in perspective, only about six...”
- Bills: Agriculture Biodiversity Stewardship Market Bill 2022; Second Reading (9 Feb 2022)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. It gives me great pleasure to move the Agriculture Biodiversity Stewardship Market Bill 2022. Australia's farmers are some of the most important stewards of our land and environment. They play a key role in maintaining healthy ecosystems on nearly 60 per cent of Australia's land. However, their stewardship of that land is not currently valued...”
- Questions without Notice: Australian Natural Disasters (2 Dec 2021)
“I thank the member for Parkes for his question. He knows full well that, particularly over the last couple of weeks, his electorate of Parkes and also the electorate of Riverina have faced up to a flooding event. In fact, that has extended into my own electorate, where we've had the evacuation of Inglewood and Yelarbon. I thank the local government for the key role that they've played not...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Littleproud speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 252 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)