This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Import Levy) Amendment Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Manufacture Levy) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (30 Nov 2022)
“I rise in support of the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022 and the related bills. In the whole, they progress Australia's great achievements in limiting damage to the ozone layer. Before I proceed with my comments on the bills, I would like to explain for the benefit of some of the members and anyone who is...”
- Questions without Notice: Energy (29 Nov 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Climate Change and Energy. How many private properties will be impacted by the construction of poles and wires across New South Wales as part of Labor's energy policy to build 28,000 kilometres of new transmission lines?”
- Bills: Higher Education Support Amendment (2022 Measures No. 1) Bill 2022; Second Reading (28 Nov 2022)
“I rise in support of this bill, the Higher Education Support Amendment (2002 Measures No. 1) Bill 2022, and the amendment foreshadowed by the shadow minister for education. The biggest compliment one can get is that of imitation. This bill comes from legislation I introduced when I was the Minister for Regional Health. I'm so pleased that the current Labor government has decided to back the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever David Gillespie speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 374 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)