This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business Portfolio; Consideration in Detail (11 Sep 2019)
“I rise to speak in support of the Morrison government's budget for the Foreign Affairs and Trade portfolio and the impact it will have on our Pacific step-up. The Pacific is our home, and it's where we can have the most genuine impact and contribution on the international stage. As the Prime Minister says, 'It's our patch and it's our backyard.' The 2019-20 budget underscores Australia's...”
- Statements by Members: Wargo, Ms Suzanne (9 Sep 2019)
“I rise to commend Ms Suzanne Wargo of Rushcutters Bay for her ongoing work with the United Nations World Food Program in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh. Last month, women aid workers across the world were honoured for their dedication to humanitarian efforts as part of World Humanitarian Day. These people are the unsung heroes of the United Nations, risking and devoting their lives to support people...”
- Constituency Statements: Wieland, Mr Ned, Jelic, Ms Claudia, Secret Men's Business (31 Jul 2019)
“I rise to congratulate several high achievers in my electorate of Wentworth excelling in areas of sport, music and philanthropy. I would like to highlight Ned Wieland of Waverley College, who has been named the Young Conversation Champion at the R U OK? awards. Ned is the youngest male to complete the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming, having swum the English Channel, the 42-kilometre...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)