This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Dave Sharma voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: Lifesavers With Pride (5 Mar 2020)
“Members of the House will be pleased to learn that last Saturday at the annual Mardi Gras Lifesavers with Pride had the honour of being the principal float in the parade and the excitement of performing with English pop sensation Dua Lipa. Founded in 2007 and chaired by North Bondi surf lifesaver Gary Driscoll, Lifesavers with Pride is the national group of gay and lesbian Australian surf...”
- Questions without Notice: Coronavirus (4 Mar 2020)
“My question is to the Minister for Health. Will the minister update the House on global and domestic developments relating to the coronavirus and what action the Morrison government is taking to protect Australians' health from this outbreak?”
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (3 Mar 2020)
“Remember that—the PBS? The one that you guys didn't add any medicines to? We've done record infrastructure spending. We've overseen once-in-a-generation modernisation and investment in our defence forces and capability, getting defence spending up to two per cent of GDP. We've concluded free trade agreements with China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and the 11 nations in the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 23 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)