This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Dave Sharma voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Statements by Members: Queen Street and West Woollahra Association (24 Jun 2021)
“Recently I had the pleasure of attending the Queen Street and West Woollahra Association's annual general meeting and social drinks. A record turnout of 120 residents and guests gathered at the Woollahra Hotel for the association's first AGM in two years, because of restrictions on large gatherings that were in place throughout 2020. Thankfully this meeting happened a few weeks ago; it...”
- Adjournment: Ovarian Cancer (24 Jun 2021)
“Last fortnight, I had the pleasure of visiting the University of New South Wales, and in particular the Gynaecological Cancer Research Group there. I was hosted by Associate Professor Caroline Ford, who runs the group. This research group looks at gynaecological cancer, which encompasses all cancers of the female reproductive system, although the current focus of their research is on...”
- Committees: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Joint Committee; Report (24 Jun 2021)
“I move: That the House take note of the report.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 101 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)