This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Dave Sharma voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: COVID-19: Vaccination (25 Mar 2021)
“My question is to the Minister for Health. Will the minister please update the House on how the Morrison government's commitment to our primary care sector is supporting Australia's COVID-19 vaccination rollout?”
- Questions without Notice: COVID-19: Papua New Guinea (24 Mar 2021)
“My question is to the Minister representing the Minister for International Development and the Pacific. Will the minister please advise the House on how the Morrison government is helping our Papua New Guinean family respond to the COVID-19 pandemic?”
- Statements by Members: Natoli, Ms Rachael (23 Mar 2021)
“I rise to acknowledge an inspiring community leader in my own electorate, Rachael Natoli, who is the founder and CEO of the Lokahi Foundation, an organisation that is empowering women in the eastern suburbs to reclaim their lives after domestic violence. Rachael formed the Lokahi Foundation in 2016 after leaving a long-term abusive relationship. Her story is, sadly, a familiar one for too...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 89 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)