This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer explain to the House how the Morrison government's strong economic management in the face of numerous challenges shows that it is only the Coalition that can responsibly manage the budget and strengthen our nation's finances, and is the Treasurer aware of any alternative approaches?”
- Statements by Members: Ukraine (17 Feb 2022)
“The risk of Russian aggression and conflict in Ukraine is now, unfortunately, very real. There are about 150,000 Russian troops across Ukraine's borders in Belarus and on the Crimean peninsula. This should be of deep concern to us in Australia because we live and we prosper in a global rules based order, and a threat to this order anywhere is a threat to it everywhere. Some of the principles...”
- Adjournment: Boosting Female Founders Initiative (16 Feb 2022)
“I rise today to congratulate four innovative female-founded and led startups within my own electorate: Kinephonics, In2thewild, Grow Your Mind and Pioneera. All four organisations recently received a grant under the government's Boosting Female Founders Initiative. Those here will know that the Boosting Female Founders Initiative is designed to help female founders of startup businesses to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 132 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)