This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Dave Sharma voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Has never voted on increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: Environment (5 Dec 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for the Environment, and I share the confidence my colleagues expressed in Australia's future. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government is working to make this future even better through its plans for a cleaner environment and its approach to waste reduction, and is the minister aware of any alternative approaches?”
- Adjournment: Workforce Participation (4 Dec 2019)
“In my first speech here I spoke about the reality of modern family life, with both partners working and having career aspirations and struggling to make this work along with the desire to have a family and raise children. I described the dilemma when one partner is often forced to take a career backseat as not only being frustrating for that partner, who might wish to pursue their...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Politics (4 Dec 2019)
“Thank you to the member for Warringah for putting this issue on the agenda. I do believe that it is an important issue to be discussing—the declining trust in politicians and in the political process. A few weeks back I was at an event held here in Parliament House with the member for Indi and the member for Sydney. The event was to discuss a report to which the member for Indi just...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 16 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)