This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Constituency Statements: Wieland, Mr Ned, Jelic, Ms Claudia, Secret Men's Business (31 Jul 2019)
“I rise to congratulate several high achievers in my electorate of Wentworth excelling in areas of sport, music and philanthropy. I would like to highlight Ned Wieland of Waverley College, who has been named the Young Conversation Champion at the R U OK? awards. Ned is the youngest male to complete the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming, having swum the English Channel, the 42-kilometre...”
- Adjournment: Wentworth Electorate (29 Jul 2019)
“Last week I gave my first speech to this House. It was a humbling and moving experience and one I will always remember. So many people have helped me along this journey that it was not feasible to thank them all last week and, as such, I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of the many individuals who took the time to support and encourage me in my two campaigns over the past 10...”
- Statements by Members: Wentworth Electorate: Darling Point Society (29 Jul 2019)
“This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the annual afternoon tea at historic Lindesay manor at Darling Point. Lindesay is the oldest surviving residence in Darling Point, dating from 1834. For a period it was occupied by Sir Thomas Mitchell, the Surveyor-General. The event was organised by the Darling Point Society, and is one of the most popular of their year. We were joined on the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dave Sharma speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)