This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Danna Vale, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Farm Household Support Amendment (Ancillary Benefits) Bill 2010: Second Reading (24 Jun 2010)
“I had great difficulty starting this speech. How do you distil 14 years into 20 minutes? There is a lot to tell, a lot of successes, a few monumental stuff-ups, a lot of memories and a lot of good people to thank, including the 97,000 people in the electorate of Hughes. In a way, this valedictory is a companion to the first speech I made in this House as a member of the ‘Class of...”
- Condolences: Private Timothy Aplin; Private Benjamin Chuck; Private Scott Palmer (24 Jun 2010)
“I thank the member for Paterson for his very moving contribution. The question is that the motion be agreed to.”
- Constituency Statements: Shortland Electorate: Surf-Lifesaving Clubs (24 Jun 2010)
“Order! In accordance with standing order 193 the time for constituency statements has concluded.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 57 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)