This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Daniel Mulino voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly for encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Condolences: Australian Bushfires (12 Feb 2020)
“I rise to echo the words of so many on all sides of the chamber over the last several weeks. While the fires may not have burnt in Fraser, my community has been touched, as so many others have. We have witnessed with great sadness the loss of life and property of our fellow Australians. I send the thoughts and prayers of my whole community to those who have experienced loss. We have seen the...”
- Constituency Statements: Fraser Electorate: Lunar New Year, Fraser Electorate: Keilor Gift (12 Feb 2020)
“I rise to acknowledge the celebration of the Lunar New Year in my electorate. 2020 is the Year of the Rat, the first animal in the Vietnamese zodiac. The rat is an animal that symbolises intelligence and resilience. According to some legends, the Jade Emperor called on the animals of the zodiac to race to his presence, and the rat, through cunning and intelligence, managed to be the first...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Aged Care (11 Feb 2020)
“I commend the shadow minister for raising this motion here today. I believe this is one of the most important issues that this parliament and the parliaments following it will face. I also commend the speeches made by others on this side, which I think have highlighted the abject failure for the last seven years on the part of this government. I would particularly highlight the speech by the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Daniel Mulino speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 11 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)