This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Daniel Mulino voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: Fraser Electorate: Melbourne Airport Rail Link (5 Dec 2019)
“I would like to speak today in relation to the Melbourne Airport Rail Link, which is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to provide a transport link for the people of Melbourne's west and more broadly to Melbourne's airport; to provide a transformative opportunity for the development of a precinct for education, employment and health services in Melbourne's west; and to provide for economic...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Pensions and Benefits (28 Nov 2019)
“Can I start by commending the shadow minister and the member for Maribyrnong, who was so diligent in pursuing this issue over recent weeks and months and who has brought the government to account on a shameful scheme. Can I also commend the earlier speakers on my side, the members for Dobell and Parramatta. But mostly, can I commend ordinary Australians, like Deanna Amato—the real...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Dairy Industry (26 Nov 2019)
“The debate today on this important MPI is emblematic of the government's failure in so many policy areas. Its response to this issue is the same as its response to other long-term, complex issues: it's piecemeal, it's reactive, it's short-term and it's ad hoc. Let's look at the way it responds to the economy. All we hear is, 'headwinds, headwind, headwinds.' It's like we're getting a weather...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Daniel Mulino speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)