This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Representative for Wannon
- Minister for Foreign Affairs in the House (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for International Development and the Pacific in the House (since 8 Oct 2021)
Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment (since 22 Dec 2020)
- Entered House of Representatives on 21 August 2010 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Dan Tehan speaks (no more than once per day)
- Questions without Notice: Trade (16 Feb 2022)
“I thank the member for Braddon for his question. His electorate exports out of Australia right around the world, and he understands how important our trade policy is. Our trade policy has been proactive, it's been principled, and it's been patient. It's those three Ps that we've adopted because they're an important way for us to conduct our trade policy. We've had nine FTAs concluded since we...”
- Ministerial Statements: Free Trade Agreement between Australia and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (8 Feb 2022)
“by leave—On 17 December last year, on behalf of Australia, I signed the Free Trade Agreement between Australia and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland with the Rt Hon. Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, UK Secretary of State for International Trade. Today, it gives me great pleasure to table this agreement and the accompanying national interest analysis for parliament's...”
- Ministerial Statements: Investment (25 Nov 2021)
“by leave—I stand to present the government's annual investment statement. The government first committed to deliver this annual statement in 2013. At the same time, it created the first federal minister for both trade and investment in recognition of the indivisibility of those critical contributors to Australian jobs, growth and our way of life. Increasing investment has taken on...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dan Tehan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 518 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)