This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Dan Repacholi MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Hunter
- Entered House of Representatives on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Dan Repacholi speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Private Members' Business: Kids Helpline (20 Mar 2023)
“Mental health is one of the defining challenges of our generation and it is an issue that we are seeing is common among our young people. Over 75 per cent of mental health problems occur before the age of 25; 13.9 per cent of children and young people aged four to 17 years met the criteria for diagnosis of a mental disorder in the last 12 months; and, sadly, suicide continues to be the...”
- Statements by Members: Cancer (20 Mar 2023)
“Cancer is something that has affected every one of us in this building and nearly every one of us in Australia. I had the incredible honour of being an MC for A Day for Wendy. Wendy is a friend of our family, and we are good family friends with part of her family. So I MC'd a charity golf day for the Mark Hughes Foundation for Wendy. I'd like to thank the sponsors that were involved on that...”
- Bills: Ministers of State Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (20 Mar 2023)
“I rise to make contribution on the Ministers of State Amendment Bill 2022. This bill provides greater transparency and accountability in Commonwealth administration. It will ensure the Australian people are able to access information related to the make-up of the Federal Executive Council, those appointed to administer certain departments of state and the high offices that ministers of state...”
More of Dan Repacholi's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dan Repacholi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)