This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Hunter Electorate: IronBark Hill Brewing Co (11 Sep 2023)
“I rise to recognise the remarkable achievements of IronBark Hill Brewing Co at the recent Independent Brewers Association's Indies awards. These awards honour excellence in the brewing industry and recognise the innovative and creative spirits that drive the independent brewing community. Once again, the Hunter has risen above the pack, with our very own IronBark Hill Brewing Co taking home...”
- Constituency Statements: Blood Cancer Awareness Month (11 Sep 2023)
“September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month, and I want to acknowledge the great work done by the Leukaemia Foundation. The foundation helps Hunter residents with blood cancer who need to travel and access treatment. If they need a life-saving stem cell transplant, this means staying in Sydney for 100 days post transplant. The foundation has accommodation sites in both Newcastle and Sydney, as...”
- Statements by Members: Hunter Electorate: Wine Industry (11 Sep 2023)
“The winners of the Sydney Royal Wine Show have been crowned, and—well, no surprise—the remarkable wines from the Hunter have risen to the top again. There were four days of rigorous testing of more than 1,700 wines, after which the Hunter took home four of the major prizes. The 2018 Gartelmann Wines Diedrich Reserve Shiraz took home the award for the best New South Wales wine. The...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dan Repacholi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 62 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)