This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Manufacturing Industry (1 Aug 2022)
“Mr Speaker, congratulations on your new role. My question is to the Minister for Industry and Science. What is the impact of gas price hikes on Australia's manufacturing industry? What would a shortfall of domestic gas mean for the jobs of Australian manufacturing workers?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Dan Repacholi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)