This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Echuca-Moama Bridge (30 Mar 2022)
“It is with tremendous pride that I bring to the House's attention that, on Sunday 10 April, the largest transport infrastructure project in northern Victoria, the Echuca-Moama bridge, is set to open. This $323 million project has been driven by the Nationals in government in three different jurisdictions. I was part of the state Nationals in 2013 when we put $96 million on the table, and...”
- Private Members' Business: Education (14 Feb 2022)
“I want to commend the member for Dunkley for putting this motion on the books today. It's a great opportunity to talk about a range of educational settings within my electorate. Firstly, in relation to TAFE college and training, we have an amazing TAFE college, GOTAFE, based in Shepparton in the Goulburn Valley. But it needs to have an enormous amount of money spent on the facility. We...”
- Parliamentary Representation: Valedictory (10 Feb 2022)
“on indulgence—Firstly, I'd like to thank the House for its indulgence to allow me to make a valedictory speech. To the Deputy Prime Minister and to the ministers and shadow ministers, thank you for this opportunity. It only seems like yesterday that the 2016 election was held and we were summoned to Canberra for an induction for a couple of days. It was very interesting and it was an...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 241 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)