This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Damian Drum voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted moderately against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: Covid-19 (30 Aug 2021)
“[by video link] COVID has thrown up many challenges for Australian citizens and also for people right around the world. All of these challenges, I suppose, are relative, especially when you look at how so many other countries have had to deal with all the troubles that they've have had. But right now, on the Australian scale of disruption and damage, there is no city in Australia that has had...”
- Questions without Notice: COVID-19: Economic Recovery (30 Aug 2021)
“[by video link] My question is to the Deputy Prime Minister. Will the Deputy Prime Minister inform the House how sticking to the Morrison-Joyce government's national plan will ensure access to a secure regional workforce both now and as we continue a safe pathway out of the COVID-19 pandemic? Is the Deputy Prime Minister aware of any alternative policies?”
- Questions without Notice: Regional Services: Health Care (12 Aug 2021)
“My question is to the Minister for Regional Health. Will the minister please update the House on the action the Morrison-Joyce government is taking to ensure that millions of Australians living in regional, rural and remote Australia have access to the high-quality medical workforce and the health services they require?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Damian Drum speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 221 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)