This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Colin Boyce MP
- Liberal National Party Representative for Flynn
- Entered House of Representatives on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Colin Boyce speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Constituency Statements: Flynn Electorate (23 Mar 2023)
“I rise to speak about Drynan Drive in Calliope and the Widgee 'say no to the powerlines' rally that was held recently. After years of advocacy, I welcome the start of the construction of the upgrade Drynan Drive and Dawson Highway intersection in Calliope. The intersection has daily high-traffic flows, including frequent truck movements, with the road often crossed by schoolchildren. Many...”
- Statements by Members: Taxation (21 Mar 2023)
“Labor wants to increase taxes on the nation's truckies to pay for road maintenance. This is despite cancelling, cutting and delaying road infrastructure projects in the October budget and failing to approve a single project under the north Australian roads program over their 10 months in office. Federal Labor's proposal to impose a 10 per cent increase in fuel taxes in registration charges on...”
- Bills: Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (20 Mar 2023)
“I rise to make a contribution on the Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022. I would like to make a comment on the previous member's contribution, and that is that all of the speakers from the other side that I've heard do not qualify or quantify the effects or the results of what they're proposing with this legislation. And the results will be enormous. They will be huge. None...”
More of Colin Boyce's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Colin Boyce speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 18 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)