This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Pearce Electorate: Roads (14 Feb 2022)
“I want to speak about the alignment of Gnangara Road and Whitfords Avenue in my electorate of Pearce. Unfortunately, for too long this alignment has been ignored by Western Australia's state government, despite the concept having been part of the Perth Metropolitan Regional Scheme since the 1990s. The current government has failed to build this vital infrastructure. Continued population...”
- Statements by Members: Pearce Electorate: Yanchep Health Centre (29 Nov 2021)
“In early 2019 my community worked extraordinarily hard, and I worked hard with them, to secure a $10.4 million Commonwealth funding commitment for a much-needed Yanchep Health Centre. The context to that funding was that the northern coastal suburbs of my electorate, 50 to 70 kays north of Perth, are thriving. They're a growing corridor of Perth—in fact, they're one of the...”
- Questions without Notice: COVID-19: Manufacturing Industry (2 Sep 2021)
“I thank the member for his question, for his support of manufacturers in his electorate and for managing to beam in today. It's good to have you back! There are nearly 100,000 businesses in our manufacturing sector, and they employ over 908,000 Australians. Absolutely central to our manufacturers' ability to survive through COVID and to prosper over the coming years on the other side of COVID...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 432 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)