This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Chris Trevor, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Condolences: Sapper Darren James Smith; Sapper Jacob Daniel Moerland (22 Jun 2010)
“May I begin by congratulating the member for Paterson for what can only be described as a beautiful and compassionate speech. Somehow, Madam Deputy Speaker Moylan, I feel certain that both Jacob and Darren would be proud of that one. I too attended the funeral service on Thursday, 17 June 2010 for Sapper Jacob Moerland at the Gayndah Town Hall in my electorate of Flynn in Central Queensland...”
- Questions without Notice: Resources (21 Jun 2010)
“My question is to the Minister for Resources and Energy and Minister for Tourism. Will the minister advise the House of the strength and importance of the relationship between China and Australia with regard to the resources sector?”
- Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2010-2011: Consideration in Detail (15 Jun 2010)
“Minister, I have some questions relating to my electorate of Flynn. You are well aware of the electorate of Flynn in Central Queensland and you have visited many times. You have made many important announcements for Flynn, too numerous to mention here. They have been well received. As I speak, many great projects are on the drawing board, are underway or have been completed. The people of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 62 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)