This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Housing (11 Sep 2023)
“ERNANDO () (): I want to thank the member for Higgins for bringing up this great motion. I am pleased to speak on one of the most pressing issues facing our nation—housing. The Albanese Labor government recognises that safe and affordable housing is not just a basic necessity; it's central to the security and dignity of all Australians. Far too many Australians are galloping with the...”
- Constituency Statements: Holt Electorate: Janmashtami Celebrations (11 Sep 2023)
“I was blessed to join the Hindu community at the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan temple in celebrating Krishna Janmashtami last evening. Janmashtami celebrates the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna, the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu, who descended onto the earth to uphold righteousness in the face of evil. Lord Krishna is significant to Hinduism, particularly for his role in narrating The Bhagavad...”
- Statements by Members: Holt Electorate: Clyde Creek Primary School (8 Aug 2023)
“Last Friday, I got to do one of my most favourite and cherished duties as an MP: speaking with students about democracy and government. This time I was blessed to speak with grades 5 and 6 at Clyde Creek Primary School's specialist campus in the suburb of Clyde in my electorate of Holt. I was very happy to revive the 'dynamic duo' for the second time—the wonderful state member for Bass,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Cassandra Fernando speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)