This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Taxation (11 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer inform the House how the Morrison government is ensuring stability and certainty by combating the threat of the black economy, and is the Treasurer aware of any alternative policies?”
- Constituency Statements: Davis, Mrs Faye, Davis, Mr Vince (11 Sep 2019)
“I rise today to congratulate a wonderful couple in my electorate of Bass who recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Faye and Vince Davis were married on 29 August 1959 in the St John of God Catholic Church in Auburn, New South Wales. Vince was a gunner in the Royal Australian Artillery and Faye a clerk typist. They married sooner than expected when the Army decided to transfer...”
- Statements by Members: Hamer, Ms Anne (10 Sep 2019)
“It's always the small but significant gestures of the members of our community that make a real difference in the lives of those around them. I'd like to take the time today to give recognition to one of my constituents in Bass, Anne Hamer, who works tirelessly making quilts to bring warmth to dialysis patients. What started as a one-off to keep her husband comfortable as he underwent...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bridget Archer speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 12 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)