This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Counter-Terrorism Legislation Amendment (Prohibited Hate Symbols and Other Measures) Bill 2023; Second Reading (28 Nov 2023)
“Even prior to the current conflict in the Middle East, far-right extremism and the use of Nazi symbols to promote hate and violence were on the rise in Australia and across the world. Earlier this year, we watched footage of Neo-Nazis in a monstrous display of intimidation outside the Victorian parliament. Alarmingly, in Northern Tasmania, in the small town of Longford just outside my...”
- Statements by Members: Launceston Legacy (28 Nov 2023)
“Today I want to acknowledge the fantastic volunteers from Launceston Legacy. Jan, Geraldine and Cathy volunteer their time, week after week, to place wellbeing calls across northern Tasmania as part of the Legacy widows contact program. The program began about a decade ago, after Jan's husband, Peter Pfundt—who was a beneficiary when his father passed away when Peter was just four weeks...”
- Private Members' Business: Renewable Energy (27 Nov 2023)
“Is there a seconder for the motion?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bridget Archer speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 169 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)