This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Budget (30 Mar 2022)
“ARCHER () (): My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer explain to the House how the Morrison government is providing significant assistance to help Australian families with the cost of living while also ensuring that our economic recovery continues to strengthen?”
- Statements on Indulgence: Commonwealth Integrity Commission (17 Feb 2022)
“I want to again thank the member for Indi for the work she has done in continuing to bring attention to this issue. When I stood last year to support her efforts to have this bill debated, I said then it was one of the most important things, or the most important thing, that we come here to do. And I still maintain that. I believe that this issue needs to be debated. It is also clear that...”
- Constituency Statements: Bass Electorate: Australia Day Awards (16 Feb 2022)
“The social, cultural and economic value that volunteers bring to the local community needs to be heard and celebrated. In Tasmania alone, there are more than 300,000 volunteers—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Bridget Archer speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 115 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)