This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Arch Bevis, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions without Notice: Afghanistan (24 Jun 2010)
“My question is to the Minister for Foreign Affairs. Will the minister update the House on Australia’s commitments in Afghanistan?”
- Questions without Notice: Health (23 Jun 2010)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Will the Prime Minister update the House on the government’s key reform of delivering a National Health and Hospital Network to Australian families?”
- Constituency Statements: Learn. Earn. Legend! (23 Jun 2010)
“Order! In accordance with standing order 193, the time for members’ constituency statements has concluded.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 131 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)