This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements on Indulgence: Dodson, Senator Patrick (28 Nov 2023)
“At today's caucus meeting, Senator Patrick Dodson returned. Senator Patrick Dodson has undergone a long period of treatment for cancer in Perth from his Broome home. He informed me some time ago that he wanted to come back to parliament to pay his respects for his election, and it says a lot about his integrity that he has made the effort to make the trip to Canberra even though his health...”
- Statements on Indulgence: Montevideo Maru (28 Nov 2023)
“ALBANESE (—) (): Last night at the Australian War Memorial I had the privilege of attending a dinner commemorating the sinking of the Montevideo Maru on 1 July 1942. After that event, which was attended by the Chief of Army and the Chief of Navy, I had a discussion with the shadow minister for defence about raising it here in parliament today, because I really think that this is a story...”
- Questions without Notice: Vaping (28 Nov 2023)
“I ask that further questions be placed on the Notice Paper.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 207 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Albanese speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2308 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)