This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements: George, Ms Anna (30 Mar 2022)
“on indulgence—I rise briefly to pay tribute to Anna George. Anna George has been a formidable figure in the Labor Party's recent history. She began work here in 1989 for John Dawkins when he was education minister and then Treasurer. She went on to work for leaders of the opposition Kim Beazley, Simon Crean and Mark Latham, and then went on to work in the chief government or opposition...”
- Questions without Notice: Queensland: Floods (30 Mar 2022)
“On relevance: the question wasn't about the ADF; it was about Frank, in Goodna, in the member for Oxley's electorate.”
- Questions without Notice: Defence Procurement (30 Mar 2022)
“BANESE (—) (): on indulgence—I join the Minister for Defence in praising those great men and women at the Australian Signals Directorate, and I thank the minister for helping to facilitate my visit to the ASD headquarters here in Canberra. They do a great job keeping us safe, and this will be even more important in the future.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 178 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Albanese speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1888 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)