This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements on Indulgence: Australian Defence Force Parliamentary Program (24 Nov 2022)
“Can I acknowledge the 32 members of the ADF Parliamentary Program who have been working with MPs and senators here this week. They're up there in the gallery. I think it's appropriate if all members give them a bit of a thank you. I thank you for your service this week but, more importantly, I thank you for your service in defence of our nation.”
- Questions without Notice: Telecommunications (24 Nov 2022)
“Mr Speaker, I ask that further questions be placed on the Notice Paper.”
- Questions without Notice: Albanese Government (24 Nov 2022)
“I thank the member for Lyons for that insightful question. I do say that, six months ago this week, I stood at the Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL and promised that, after a wasted decade, this government wouldn't waste a day, and we haven't. From day one, we've got on with the job of building a better future for Australians, the better future that Australians voted for. One of the first things...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 119 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anthony Albanese speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1982 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)