This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Annette Ellis, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Private Members’ Business: Initiatives Supporting Working Women (21 Jun 2010)
“I rise to second this motion on initiatives supporting working women. I am delighted to support a motion that outlines the important steps the government has taken to support working women. Since coming into government, the Rudd Labor government has been working tirelessly to make Australia a stronger, smarter and fairer nation. We have done this because we believe that every Australian...”
- Territories Law Reform Bill 2010: Second Reading (21 Jun 2010)
“I am delighted to have the opportunity to rise in the House this evening to speak about the issue of the relationship between the Commonwealth, the administration of the Territory of Norfolk Island and the Norfolk Island government. I have been in this place for just under 15 years and have been a constant member of the Joint Standing Committee on the National Capital and External Territories...”
- Statements by Members: Canberra Electorate: Mr Darryl McLindin (21 Jun 2010)
“I rise today to talk about the loss of a great community member of ours. Sadly, Darryl McLindin, a community member in my electorate, passed away on Sunday, 13 June. I, along with many members of our community, attended his funeral service last Thursday. I am fortunate enough to have the privilege of being the patron of the Tuggeranong Hawks Football Club and also the Sydney Swans Canberra...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 106 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)