This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Grievance Debate: Adoption (10 Sep 2019)
“I wish to speak tonight about the important but often concealed issue of adoption. The public profile of adoption has waxed and waned in prominence over the past century. Historically and architecturally, adoption has provided a side door rather than a grand entrance to family making, though altering the structure of both family and society. Perceived pragmatically as a ready solution for...”
- Constituency Statements: Mallee Accommodation Support Program (10 Sep 2019)
“I want to highlight one of the many not-for-profits in Mallee who support the vulnerable in our communities, the Mallee Accommodation Support Program. MASP has been in operation helping those in need for 25 years. One of its most successful programs is the Kokoda youth mentoring program, now in its 13th year of operation. This program takes a team of vulnerable young people, accompanied by a...”
- Questions without Notice: Drought (10 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development. Will the minister update the House on the impact of the drought across regional Australia and how the Morrison-McCormack government is assisting those people and communities affected?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Webster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)