This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Grievance Debate: Agriculture Industry (28 Nov 2023)
“I rise to air my grievance with Labor's treatment of Australian farmers. Labor is punishing farmers in almost every conceivable way. It is nigh on impossible to know where to begin when it comes to the Albanese government's disregard for our primary producers, who feed and clothe not only our nation but the world. Just one example is Labor's fresh food tax. Labor is taxing farmers by forcing...”
- Adjournment: Mallee Electorate: Cost of Living (27 Nov 2023)
“Australia has long been called 'the lucky country', but Australians are down on their luck under the Albanese Labor government, who are adding fuel to the fire of the worst cost-of-living crisis we have experienced for many years. I recently emailed Mallee constituents to ask them to share their cost-of-living stories. I have to say, they are heartbreaking. I received hundreds of them. The 12...”
- Constituency Statements: Energy (19 Oct 2023)
“I rise to register my absolute disappointment at the Australian Energy Regulator rejecting the legal challenge made by concerned farmers and community members against the VNI West energy transmission project. For months, I have advocated for regional communities following a shambolic consultation process by the Australian Energy Market Operator, AEMO, which failed to recognise all credible...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Webster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 168 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)