This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Rural and Regional Health Services (28 Sep 2022)
“I was pleased to meet with the Assistant Minister for Rural and Regional Health, the member for Dobell, this week. I brought to her attention the desperate need for health workforce in the regions and the risks that face those who reside in Mallee, my electorate, due to the lack of doctors, especially GPs, and other allied health workforce. This is not a new challenge for those of us who...”
- Questions without Notice: Energy (26 Sep 2022)
“My question is to the Acting Prime Minister. Due to record energy prices, businesses in my electorate of Mallee are considering closing, potentially leaving hundreds unemployed. One such business, a brick manufacturer in Stawell, announced it was closing after 80 years in business. When will businesses in my electorate receive the promised $275 energy bill relief?”
- Private Members' Business: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day (26 Sep 2022)
“I rise to speak on this private member's motion because it acknowledges the deep and profound impact of pregnancy loss. One in five pregnancies ends in miscarriage. I speak from personal experience when I say that it is devastating. In many respects, the sense of loss never leaves you. I'm conscious that this speech is going to be cut very short, so I'm going to try and wrap it up really...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Webster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 122 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)