This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Anne Webster MP
- National Party Representative for Mallee
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Regional Development (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 18 May 2019 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Anne Webster speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Migration Amendment (Australia's Engagement in the Pacific and Other Measures) Bill 2023, Migration (Visa Pre-application Process) Charge Bill 2023; Second Reading (8 Mar 2023)
“I, and the coalition, support efforts to engage more with our Pacific neighbours. You only have to visit the Mildura, Robinvale and Swan Hill regions, along the northern border of my electorate of Mallee, to see how migrants from the Pacific islands contribute to our industries and communities by working on farming properties and in other labourer roles. Mallee is home to approximately 74 per...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (8 Mar 2023)
“Times are tough for so many people right now. It's tough on everybody, no matter their colour, creed, gender or where they live. Today, on International Women's Day, we stand here after a 10th consecutive interest rate rise. Nine of those interest rate rises have been under this Labor government's watch. That's nine consecutive increases—the most in more than 30 years. We stand here...”
- Questions without Notice: Energy (6 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. For more than 20 years, Ian Mortlock has operated a tomato-growing business in my electorate. Under this government, Ian's company endured a 400 per cent rise in gas prices for his last contract. He has been quoted a new price, but, despite the government's much-hyped gap price caps, it's still so high it will damage his business. The Prime Minister...”
More of Anne Webster's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Webster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 136 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)