This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Agriculture (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Agriculture and Northern Australia. Will the minister outline how the Morrison-Joyce government's plan for a stronger future is continuing to invest in and support the agriculture industry as it grows towards $100 billion by 2030?”
- Statements by Members: Mallee Electorate: Australia Day Awards (17 Feb 2022)
“This year's Australia Day Awards pay tribute to some outstanding citizens in our local community. I want to take this opportunity to congratulate some of these incredible people in my electorate of Mallee. In the Robinvale community, Tom Lister was the recipient of the Australia Day special achiever of the year award. Tom has been an outstanding advocate of community sport, particularly for...”
- Questions without Notice: Agriculture (16 Feb 2022)
“My question is to the Deputy Prime Minister. Will the Deputy Prime Minister outline to the House how the Morrison-Joyce government is supporting Australian agriculture and future-proofing our agricultural supply chains? Is the Deputy Prime Minister aware of any threats to these supply chains or any alternative policies?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Webster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 118 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)