This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Anne Stanley voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly for implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly for more scrutiny of intelligence services & police. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted moderately against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly for encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Personal Explanations: Member for Bowman (22 Jun 2021)
“No accountability, no responsibility and no concern for the actions will be the legacy of this government—”
- Statements by Members: Liverpool Catholic Club: 50th Anniversary (21 Jun 2021)
“Last month I was pleased to attend Liverpool Catholic Club's 50th anniversary annual mass and luncheon. The club was opened on 1 December 1979 and has operated on the current site for 40 years. The concept and planning took 10 years from beginning to opening, and the idea was formulated because friends who played golf together wanted somewhere for their families to get together also. The...”
- Constituency Statements: 2021 Werriwa Volunteer Awards, mycar, South West Sydney Academy of Sport (21 Jun 2021)
“Recently during National Volunteers Week I had the privilege of recognising just some of the thousands of volunteers in the community at the annual Werriwa Volunteer Awards. I congratulate the 2021 winners: Kieran, Saleema, Sheethwa, Anne-Marie, Krishna, Gwenda and Sanjavi Kumar. I especially thank the people in our community who have taken the time to nominate the awardees. The volunteers...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 128 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)