This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Anne Stanley voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly for implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly against privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted moderately against decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly for encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2019-2020, Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2019-2020, Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2019-2020; Second Reading (31 Jul 2019)
“I rise to make my contribution to the debate on Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2019-20, Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2019-20 and Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2019-2020 and to add the voice of my community, which would have liked to have seen much more support for the needs of the Werriwa constituents. The opposition will, of course, support these bills, but there are...”
- Statements by Members: Werriwa Electorate: Edmondson Park Railway Station (31 Jul 2019)
“By 7 am, and on some days even earlier, Edmondson Park railway station is full. Commuters who are trying to get to work, university and appointments are turned away. They have two choices: to drive to work or to another station, or to park illegally. The station car park is woefully inadequate, and it has been since it was opened by the New South Wales Liberal state government eight years...”
- Private Members' Business: Women in Sport (29 Jul 2019)
“Australia is a proud sporting nation. That sporting story would not be possible without women. In recent weeks as a nation we've celebrated their achievements across a range of sports from tennis, netball and cricket to hockey, swimming and sailing and many others. Just over a month ago, as Ash Barty became tennis world No. 1 following her success in the French Open and the Birmingham...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Stanley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 68 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)