This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Cowan
- Minister for Early Childhood Education (since 1 Jun 2022)
Minister for Youth (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Anne Aly speaks (no more than once per day)
- Questions without Notice: Cost of Living (28 Sep 2022)
“I thank the member for Macarthur for his question, and I acknowledge his lifelong commitment to children, as a paediatrician, and his strong advocacy for early childhood education here in this chamber. The member for Macarthur, like those on this side of the House, understands that many Australians are doing it tough right now, with cost of living increases right across the board. We are...”
- Questions without Notice: Child Care (27 Sep 2022)
“I thank the member for Jagajaga for her question. I know that the member has a very strong focus on cost-of-living pressures for families in Jagajaga and a very strong interest in early childhood education. And rightly so, because early childhood education and care plays a vital role in supporting families and improves the education and wellbeing outcomes for Australian children. Boosting...”
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“It is indeed a privilege to be able to rise, here in this House today, to pass on my condolences, and indeed the deep condolences of the people of Cowan, on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. There's not much that I can say that hasn't already been said in honour of Her Majesty and in honour of the remarkable 70 years of service that we have heard about that over the past few...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Anne Aly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 224 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)