This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Constituency Statements: Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct (11 Sep 2019)
“I'm proud to say that the Gold Coast is making leaps and bounds in the health and knowledge space. Our health and knowledge precinct currently employs around 10,000 people, expected to grow to over 26,000 people in the coming years. It's supported by world-class infrastructure, spanning more than 200 hectares, and is globally unique. It incorporates Griffith University, my alma mater; Gold...”
- Statements by Members: World Suicide Prevention Day (10 Sep 2019)
“Can I begin by saying that today my thoughts are with the people of the Gold Coast hinterland with the fires engulfing them. Today marks World Suicide Prevention Day across the globe and provides an opportunity for everyone to share our grief about those lost and to share the responsibility that is for all of us in the community to prevent the unnecessary tragedy that is suicide. Sadly,...”
- Statements by Members: Moncrieff Electorate: Surf Lifesaving Clubs (9 Sep 2019)
“I rise to speak about surf lifesaving clubs, an enormous part of the lifestyle and culture on the Gold Coast and home to many of the beautiful beaches in the world, many of which make up the eastern boundary of Moncrieff electorate. As a Gold Coaster for 18 years, training for a bronze as a surf lifesaver at Mermaid Beach Surf Club was indeed a highlight. The team, now headed by President Ann...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Angie Bell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)