This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: National Disability Insurance Scheme Amendment (Participant Service Guarantee and Other Measures) Bill 2021; Consideration in Detail (30 Mar 2022)
“The question is that the amendments be disagreed to. Question agreed to.”
- Bills: National Disability Insurance Scheme Amendment (Participant Service Guarantee and Other Measures) Bill 2021; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“As there are fewer than five members on the side for the noes in this division, I declare the question resolved in the affirmative in accordance with standing order 127. The names of those members who are in the minority will be recorded in the Votes and Proceedings. Question agreed to, Mr Bandt and Mr Wilkie voting no. Bill read a second time.”
- Documents: Commonwealth Ombudsman; Presentation (30 Mar 2022)
“I present the Commonwealth Ombudsman's quarterly report under section 712F(6) of the Fair Work Act 2009 for the period 1 July to 30 September, 2021. Ordered that the report be made a parliamentary paper.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 214 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Wallace speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 458 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)