This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal National Party Representative for Fisher
- Changed party from Speaker on 26 Jul 2022; from Liberal Party on 23 Nov 2021
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Andrew Wallace speaks (no more than once per day)
- Adjournment: Veterans (28 Sep 2022)
“Veterans education and veterans transition have always been something that I've taken a great interest in. I want to acknowledge the member for Menzies and the member for New England and all those in this place who have served this country in uniform. While we recently amended eligibility for existing supports through the Defence, Veterans' and Families' Acute Support Package, I believe that...”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (2022 Measures No. 3) Bill 2022, Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Fees Imposition Amendment Bill 2022, Income Tax Amendment (Labour Mobility Program) Bill 2022; Second Reading (28 Sep 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Treasury Laws Amendment (2022 Measures No. 3) Bill 2022, the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Fees Imposition Amendment Bill 2022 and the Income Tax Amendment (Labour Mobility Program) Bill 2022. Once again, a large proportion of these measures were supported, or in fact initiated, while the coalition were in government. For example, the income tax amendment reduces...”
- Statements by Members: Fisher Electorate: Rail Transport (28 Sep 2022)
“Since 2016 I have called on state and federal governments of all colours to get on board with Sunshine Coast rail. This is a traditional passenger rail line beginning in Beerwah in the south of my electorate and travelling through Caloundra and Kawana to Maroochydore. It will create nearly 10,000 jobs, bust congestion and connect the hinterland to the coast and regions to the city. Twenty-six...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 159 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Wallace speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 465 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)