This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Andrew Gee MP
- National Party Representative for Calare
- Shadow Minister for Regional Education (since 5 Jun 2022)
Shadow Minister for Regional Health (since 5 Jun 2022)
Shadow Minister for Regional Development, Local Government and Territories (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Andrew Gee speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (6 Mar 2023)
“I rise to support the Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022. This bill symbolises the start of the process of holding a referendum to enshrine an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice to Parliament in our Constitution. It's the vitally important first step. This is an historic moment for our country, and I would urge all Australians, whatever their political persuasion,...”
- Motions: Australia Day 2023 Honours List (13 Feb 2023)
“What makes our country communities such great places to live are the local residents who, through their tireless efforts and achievements, make such an enormous contribution to our region and our nation. Today it's an immense honour to recognise some of the exceptional recipients of Australia Day awards in the Calare electorate. In Cabonne, for Borenore/Nashdale, Citizen of the Year was Phil...”
- Condolences: Molan, Senator Andrew James (Jim), AO, DSC (8 Feb 2023)
“It's an honour, albeit a very sad one, to make a contribution to this motion for our colleague Jim Molan AO, DSC. Jim was a soldier, a pilot, an author, a volunteer firefighter, a senator, a family man and somebody I was very proud to call my friend. He was born in Melbourne on 11 April 1950 to Noni and World War II veteran Andrew. Jim dreamt of being a soldier from his early days. In January...”
More of Andrew Gee's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Gee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 219 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)