This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Calare Electorate: Daffodil Wig Library (11 Sep 2023)
“We all know, or love, someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. On top of everything that cancer takes, the loss of one's hair during treatment is devastating. Each strand that falls can have a profound impact on one's sense of identity. In March 2014 volunteers Mandy Wilding and Heather Larnach opened the doors of the Daffodil Wig Library in Bathurst. Since then, the pair have supported...”
- Statements by Members: Calare Electorate: Infrastructure (11 Sep 2023)
“For over 170 years the people of central-western New South Wales have been fighting for a crossing over the Macquarie River between Mudgee and Orange at Dixons Long Point. For residents of our area it has become known as the Holy Grail of unfinished road projects. A crossing at Dixons Long Point would dramatically cut travel time between Orange and Mudgee, improve connectivity between the...”
- Bills: National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation Amendment (Unlocking Regional Housing) Bill 2023; Second Reading (11 Sep 2023)
“I second the motion. I rise in support of the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation Amendment (Unlocking Regional Housing) Bill 2023, which amends the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation Act 2018. I commend the member for Indi for bringing this very important bill to this House. The reality is that, despite the farm-fresh air, homegrown produce and relaxed way of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Gee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 229 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)