This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- National Party Representative for Calare
- Shadow Minister for Regional Education (since 5 Jun 2022)
Shadow Minister for Regional Health (since 5 Jun 2022)
Shadow Minister for Regional Development, Local Government and Territories (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Andrew Gee speaks (no more than once per day)
- Statements by Members: Bathurst Youth Council (6 Sep 2022)
“Today, our parliament recognises the outstanding young leaders of the Bathurst area who serve as Bathurst youth councillors. The Bathurst Youth Council is a wonderful initiative of Bathurst Regional Council. It was established in 1999 and has made an invaluable contribution to the lives of young people in Bathurst and its surrounding districts. In April, I saw firsthand the terrific work of...”
- Questions without Notice: Rural and Regional Health Services (3 Aug 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Health and Aged Care. Why has the government changed the distribution priority area classification for rural doctor shortages to now include outer metropolitan areas in a move that the Rural Doctors Association of Australia warns will wreak havoc in the bush and could cost lives of rural and remote patients? Why is the government putting the lives of rural...”
- Constituency Statements: Calare Electorate: Bathurst Living Legends (3 Aug 2022)
“I rise to pay tribute to the brilliant members of the Bathurst community whose names have been etched into the city's scrolls. These citizens have been recognised by Bathurst Regional Council as Living Legends, humble heroes who tirelessly serve and support their community. They don't wear capes, but they are true community champions, determined to build a better city, create a brighter...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Gee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 210 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)