This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Andrew Charlton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Scan of Andrew Charlton's entry is not yet available