This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Kingston
- Shadow Minister for Sport and Tourism (House) (since 28 Jan 2021)
Shadow Minister for Youth (since 2 Jun 2019)
Shadow Minister for Early Childhood Education (since 2 Jun 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 24 November 2007 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Amanda Rishworth speaks (no more than once per day)
- Bills: Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2021-2022, Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2021-2022; Second Reading (17 Feb 2022)
“RISHWORTH () (): We are coming to the end of another term of this parliament. We may only have a few sitting days left to go. It's time to give a report on this government, I think. My electors and people in my electorate have been consistently telling me that this Morrison government deserves an F for failure. It is disappointing that the government, during this last term, and indeed for the...”
- Statements by Members: Aged Care (14 Feb 2022)
“It is disappointing that the Morrison government is failing to recognise that the aged-care sector is in complete crisis right now, and the lack of response and the lack of planning from both the minister and the Prime Minister is just not good enough. Of course, we want every elderly Australian to get high-quality care, and, to get that quality care, we need amazing people to support them....”
- Constituency Statements: Kingston Electorate: Hincks, Ms Louise (8 Feb 2022)
“While most of South Australia was dealing with a summer plagued with COVID-19, it was business as usual on many fronts when it came to natural disasters in South Australia, and volunteer emergency service personnel continued to do their jobs in attending to these natural disasters. On Monday 10 January a devastating fire raged through the community near Lucindale, burning through 16,800...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Amanda Rishworth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 543 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)