This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Vocational Education and Training (27 Jul 2022)
“Congratulations, Mr Speaker. My question is to the Minister for Skills and Training. Can the minister please inform the House how the Albanese Labor government will address skills shortages and improve employment opportunities and economic growth as part of its plan to strengthen vocational education and training?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alison Byrnes speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)