This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Yerbury, Professor Justin, AM (2 Aug 2023)
“I rise tonight to pay tribute to a friend and local Illawarra hero, Professor Justin Yerbury AM, who passed away peacefully at home last Friday surrounded by his beloved wife, Rachel; and daughters, Talia and Maddison. Over the past 30 years of working in our community and in our parliament, I have had the great privilege of meeting many accomplished and inspiring people, so I don't say this...”
- Questions without Notice: Pensions and Benefits (2 Aug 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Government Services. In light of the final report of the royal commission into robodebt, what are the lessons? Why should Australians have confidence in the conduct of the royal commission?”
- Statements by Members: Hargraves, Mr Lawrence (22 Jun 2023)
“I recently attended the opening by my colleague and friend the member for Whitlam, Stephen Jones, of the Lawrence Hargrave display at the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society—or HARS—Aviation Museum. Celebration of Lawrence Hargrave has been a long process for so many people, and still today we do not have an acknowledgement which really parallels the contribution that was made...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alison Byrnes speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 42 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)