This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Alicia Payne voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Matters of Public Importance: Morrison Government (5 Dec 2019)
“I'm really pleased to speak on this matter of public importance—a plan for Australia's future—because Australians have reason to be concerned about the state of our nation and the state of Australian democracy, as this government has a complete disregard for both. Today the Prime Minister announced major changes to the Australian Public Service, out of nowhere—four...”
- Statements by Members: International Day of People with Disability (3 Dec 2019)
“Today is the International Day of People with Disability, and the member for Maribyrnong, our shadow minister for the NDIS, hosted a special morning tea this morning to meet with people with disability and their families to discuss some of the issues they are facing. I was very pleased to welcome from my electorate Jesusa and her beautiful daughter, Gabriela, who is an NDIS participant....”
- Committees: National Disability Insurance Scheme Committee; Report (3 Dec 2019)
“by leave—I rise today to make a brief statement about the interim report of the Joint Standing Committee on the NDIS, tabled today. And I want to give my thanks to our chair, the member for Menzies, the deputy chair, Senator Carol Brown, the member for Corangamite and all my fellow members of the committee for what has been a really important process and what I think is a really good...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alicia Payne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 16 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)