This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Middle East (15 Feb 2024)
“It's a privilege to rise today and support the position the Australian government has taken in relation to the attacks the Houthis have been issuing on global commerce in our region. It is a problem for this government and our foreign policy in Australia that they have decided not to extend that moral support and ethical support to our partners and allies, the United States and many other...”
- Statements by Members: Youth Voice In Parliament Week (30 Nov 2023)
“Last week was Youth Voice in Parliament Week, which gives our young people the opportunity to have their voices amplified here in the federal parliament. Young people were asked to write a speech about what change would make Australia a better place for future generations, and it is a privilege for me to read a speech on behalf of 16-year-old Eva from Santa Sophia Catholic College in the...”
- Constituency Statements: Health Care: Youth (27 Nov 2023)
“I rise to speak about the second youth mental health forum that I have organised in Mitchell on behalf of our community to address many of the ongoing youth mental health issues that we have seen following the pandemic in recent years. I want to thank all those key agencies within my electorate who attended: obviously, our local police area command; the Hills Clinic; different church and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 8 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Alex Hawke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 492 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)