This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Animal Health Australia and Plant Health Australia Funding Legislation Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (29 Nov 2022)
“I rise to speak in support of the Animal Health Australia and Plant Health Australia Funding Legislation Amendment Bill 2022. It is of the utmost importance that Australia maintains our food security and protects our agricultural trade. The bill before us harmonises the similar Animal Health Australia and Plant Health Australia acts, ensuring the two acts work together to sustain the...”
- Bills: Telecommunications Legislation Amendment (Information Disclosure, National Interest and Other Measures) Bill 2022; Second Reading (28 Nov 2022)
“First, I must echo the sentiments of the member for Nicholls. Like him, we have regional communications challenges in Casey, and it's so important that we continue to invest in connectivity for our farmers and for our residents who live in those agricultural areas. As a regional and peri-urban area, Casey has those challenges. I definitely concur with the member for Nicholls's wonderful...”
- Private Members' Business: Child Care (28 Nov 2022)
“It's been a tough few years for Australians who work in early childhood education. They have struggled with the strains of the pandemic, and now, having come out the other side, workers are leaving the sector for other careers in record numbers. Despite the rhetoric from those on the other side, the coalition has always been a strong supporter of getting Australians back into the workforce...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Aaron Violi speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 33 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)