Monday, 26 October 2020
Suspension of Standing and Sessional Orders
That so much of the standing orders be suspended as would prevent the following from occurring in the Federation Chamber to facilitate the consideration of the appropriation bills:
(1) on Tuesday, 27 October there to be no grievance debate;
(2) on Monday, 9 November the period from 12 noon to 1.30 pm and from 4.45 pm to 7.30 pm to be allocated to government business;
(3) on Tuesday, 10 November the Federation Chamber to meet from 12.15 pm to 1.30 pm for government business in addition to its scheduled hours of meeting;
(4) on Wednesday, 11 November the Federation Chamber to meet from 12 noon to 1.15 pm and 4 pm to 7.30 pm and there to be no constituency statements by Members; and
(5) any variation to this arrangement to be made only by a motion moved by a Minister.