Thursday, 28 October 2010
Selection Committee; Report
I present the Selection Committee’s report No. 5 relating to the consideration of bills. The report will be printed in today’s Hansard. Copies of the report have been placed on the table.
The report read as follows—
Report relating to the consideration of bills introduced 25 October – 28 October 2010
- The committee met in private session on Wednesday, 27 October 2010 and Thursday, 28 October 2010.
- The committee determined that the following bills not be referred to committees:
- Criminal Code Amendment (Cluster Munitions Prohibition) Bill 2010
- Federal Financial Relations Amendment (National Health and Hospitals Network) Bill 2010
- International Financial Institutions Legislation Amendment Bill 2010
- National Broadband Network Financial Transparency Bill 2010
- National Measurement Amendment Bill 2010
- Service and Execution of Process Amendment (Interstate Fine Enforcement) Bill 2010
- Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards Amendment Bill 2010.